- Completed the post-graduate program in Arts Administration and Cultural Management at Humber College, including my thesis project in May (a gallery exhibition and street art installation called the Street Talk Project)
- Enjoyed two wonderful internships at the Canadian Opera Company: one in Human Resources and the other working with their annual Free Concert Series
- Saw Yo-Yo Ma perform a stunning performance with the Toronto Symphony - not my first time seeing him perform live, and hopefully it won't be my last!
- Performed for Toronto Mayor John Tory, Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying and 1000 dinner guests at the Think Asia Think Hong Kong event in a string quartet with violinist CheHo Lam and friends
- Taught summer lessons to my wonderful students at the Kingsway Conservatory of Music
- Visited two of my favourite cities in the world - New York and Montréal - and loved every minute of my travels!
On top of everything listed above, I started full time work as Operations Manager with Esprit Orchestra. You may remember me blogging about Esprit earlier on this year. Esprit has a special place in my heart, and my admiration for the orchestra grows daily! I'm thrilled to join the arts admin of an organization that does such important and vital work for contemporary music and composers in Canada. You can check out a blog I recently wrote for Esprit here - I encourage you to come to our concerts this year and experience the magic for yourself. (Psssst! If you're under 30 years old, subscriptions are so affordable - under $20 a ticket!)
More to come soon! Stay tuned...